Pages

Search blog and web

Sexless marriage MotoDude's long term perspective

One day I noticed an old post in an old sexless marriage thread. The person who commented was MotoDude, whose name was unfamiliar. I thought that he had dropped out of TAM, but I was curious, so I PM'd him and shared the outcome of his situation.

He got out and regretted not having done it sooner.

What is noteworthy is that he has a longer perspective. And he might be willing to answer more questions, since sexless marriages are a consistent force in generation of threads.

If MotoDude does want to share, I'll delete this thread of course.

Thanks MotoDude for explaining.

LW


Quote:

Originally Posted by MotoDude
Hi, The 19years I was doing my job, she was not my true love but I married her and I did what a husband jobs are. To love her, care, take care of her, work hard, tried to be lovey dovely and she always in that department she fails. When I want to huge her, I get rejected. Bedroom time, I asked, but always excuses and excuse, plus she also lazy which I can handle but the last 5 years or so, I found TAM and realized what a mess up life I have with her, then I started to talk to my married friends and how their wife are treating them...again I go fooooked me! I these stuff I missed for 19 years....I am so MAD, but now I'm more happier the day I left. No more ok tonight, nothing later only to hear ok, tomorrow, that day come, i'm tired, wait til weekend....pretty much never comes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongWalk
Hi,

Tried to send you a reply but I am not sure if it worked.

Your follow would make a great post to encourage others to see the long term perspective.

It must have been amazing to realize that you hadn't made a mistake.

Best regards,
LW

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotoDude
Sorry I missed the msg til now, I've since left my wife of 19 years and total 21 years with her.

we slept in separate room for almost a year, I then made the move of leaving in Jan 2014 and file for divorce a few weeks after. And NO she did not beg me back and I for once DONT care. Event if she did ask me back and I know her quiet type, if I stay it'll be the same boat, if I go there is no remorse from her. I want to kick myself in the a$$ for leaving so late. I worked hard for nothing. I slaved myself working two jobs making over 6 figures for nothing. Even with two jobs, I still have time to help clean and wash dishes, take kid to school and pick up.

Well, I'm so happy now. I met someone else, she's also divorced, she said whatever my fantasy is in the bedroom, she'll be the one. Whenever I need it, doesnt matter the time and places she available, no rejection and OMG, in my life I always wanted BJ, my wife of 19years never give me one even when I begged. My new lady, I didnt even asked. Yes I'm more happy then I've ever been.



IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment