Pages

Search blog and web

Caught hubby cheating

Hubby works in the Middle East and the kids and I normally live with him. I got sick so I had to go back home to our country with our 3 young children, youngest is only 7 months. We've been here for 1 month now and he rarely emailed us. Maybe just 3 times. Not even video chat or anything. He said that he would badly miss us and he would video chat everyday. I've been emailing him and getting no response. So I managed to get a hold off his other email account today and I found out that he's been chatting with 2 women there, flirting and he already slept with one. I can't stop crying and I'm hurting. I trusted him. This is the first time we've been apart for 9 yrs. I thought that he really loves me but he's actinglike he's single. I've been calling him but no answer. Should I really file for a divorce now? My kids are hurting esp. my 7 yr old. I don't know what to do now. Should I work on our marriage? I must admit that I've been controlling him and critici zing him all the tie and he kept complanning about that. He also thinks that I don't love him even though I show it to him. I'm just not the kind of person who says I love you all the time. I don't know what to do. Please help. Should I tell my parents no our situation or wait and see first?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment