Pages

Search blog and web

Why am I so bothered about my break up?!

  • Thread Starter

I'm 17 and she's 16, we broke up 3 months ago after being together for 11 months. It was going downhill for a while and it was pretty obvious we were heading for a break up, but it was still horrible when it happened (she ended it).

For a month or so afterwards it was bad but it got better to the point where I thought I was completely over it, but over the last few days it's come back and I keep thinking about her and everything that happened again. It probably doesn't help that I still see her around college every day.

I obviously liked her a lot, and I think I loved her (although I'm not sure now) but I specifically remember thinking "I can't see us staying together forever", so why is it still bothering me so long afterwards?

I've been reading through old messages (pathetic I know) and we seemed so happy and in love back then.

- we lost our virginity to each other
- she was my first girlfriend
- she has a new boyfriend and I see them together a lot
- we occasionally talk when we bump into each other

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment