Pages

Search blog and web

Older Age And Your Health....

Nothing has shocked me as much as what our son and I have learned about older age health in the last 13 months...What started off as a burning in my husband's chest ended up escalating to many wrong and eventually right diagnosis...I'm not going to go through all the problems, however, I am going to mention what to and not to look for...

Maybe the reason for this post was our son who is management at a big company, today being approached by one of his staff who told him of a similar situation...He was shocked at what he said and heard...He told the man things that even he didn't know...And he had been doctoring for a few months with this...Oh, and the this man who told him this is 55 years old..

Maybe this will be read and maybe it won't...But, I do want to try...I will get back to this next week as like all Mothers I have a busy weekend...Thanks....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment