Pages

Search blog and web

Does she like me and what should I do.

  • Thread Starter

Hi,
I am 17 and there is a a girl that I like quite a lot at my church youth group. She is 16 and seems to flirt with me quite a lot and other people can see it. We talk alot on viber/snapchat etc but I really only see her on a Sunday and sometimes during the week. She seems to get a lot of attention from guys at her school and is often texting them. I do not really know any of her friends because I go to a different school and am in the year above. I am really not sure how much she likes me and I am not sure what to do about it. I don't think its right that she seems to lead a alot of guys on. I do not know if I should tell her I like her as I want to be friends with her still and do not know how she would take it. How can I tell if she likes me or the other guys(say 3)? I cannot tell if she is just having fun or actually interested in me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment