Pages

Search blog and web

Revelation! Ah Ha moment!

A lot of posters here, including myself, are unhappy with the frequency of sex and affection we are getting/giving to/from our spouses. In the low frequency situation, we see this as not normal, and something that needs fixed.

It hit me this morning, after being on this forum for quite a while now, that maybe those with the higher frequency is NOT indeed the normal. Maybe the lower frequency encounters are the normal.

The wife and I might try (I say try because it doesn't really work) to have sex two or three times a year. The longest we went between encounters was around three years. Mostly because I was bored and not interestedd.

So, is the expectation of frequent sex abnormal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment