Pages

Search blog and web

Would this be slightly wrong?

  • Thread Starter

I have a friend who is a virgin, we are both 19, he's a guy, I'm a girl. He is really down about being a virgin and not having much success with women, he has confided in me about this.

We we're talking over text and I said to him cheekily, kind of joking ''I'll teach you the ropes ;)''. I wouldn't say no really as I think he's pretty good looking, I would have sex with him.

He's taken this seriously and he's asked me if I will teach him a few things, basically if I will have sex with him. I basically told him it would just be about sex, there would be no relationship or anything out of it.

I find the fact that he's a virgin a bit of a turn on to be honest.

I don't know if it's wrong to do this lol I want to but I don't want him to get involved like emotionally and I feel like he'd look at me as some sort of ***** afterwards.

I'm confused and worried it will all end in tears lol.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment