Pages

Search blog and web

Mother's Day + Girlfriend with kids = ?

Okay ladies, so I just met a girl that I have a really good connection with. We both recently came out of 10 year marriages that ended because of infidelity (both of our spouses were cheaters). In any case, she has kids, that for obvious reasons I will not meet for a while, and I will not see her on Mother's Day - but I still care about her enough to show her that I appreciate the amazing job she does with her 3 kids -their father moved out of state, so I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is...

I'm not sure what is appropriate for a situation like this, any suggestions to get me going are so very much appreciated!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment