Pages

Search blog and web

Issues with dating

  • Thread Starter

Hey all. Basically, I've been having some issues with dating. Due to not meeting too many people I've been making use of online dating sites. The problem I find is that after a while most of the girls I'm interested in stop replying and any dates I've been on apart from one haven't progressed past the first date. It's clearly something I'm doing wrong but I'm not sure what. We always seem to get along well and I'm not sleazy or anything.
I was told that it may be due to me replying too quickly and thus seeming desperate so I've tried to wait a bit longer to reply. Any other advice? Ideally any input from women would be great here, what's a good way to make a first impression?
It's frustrating for me because I feel I have plenty to offer and that I'm simply not selling myself very well. I base this on the fact that when I was at university I never had any of these problems.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment