Pages

Search blog and web

Group of guys keep harrassing my best friends

  • Thread Starter

I am good friends with 2 friends in my accommodation building, they live in a different block from me, I live in B they share a corridor in E. In the floor above them are a group of Nigerian (I am assuming) men who come in without knocking and sit in their living room/dining room just sitting staring at them.

I went over theirs recently sitting there having drinks and just chatting and they come in, they greet the 2 girls not me and just sit there looking at their phones. I look over at them seeing raise there eyes, I get one of my friends saying can I go in your room a minute. Me and her go in, I tell her its clear what those guys want, don't give in to them and said I'll tell them go away for if you want me to.

She says no as they don't want them to get angry, so we carry on and I start dancing with her, one calls out sexual comments towards them. I said for them to get out, don't talk to my friends like that, they get angry calling me names and threatening me. Eventually they left but apparently they're still doing it, I told my friends to report it but they saying its okay.

Do you think I should report it and am I right to stepped in like that? I'm a guy btw

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment