Pages

Search blog and web

I'm so frustrated with this situation

Tonight when the wife and I are making out before we get down to having sex, she starts shying away from me getting to close to her. Bottom line, my legs felt a little sweaty and she didn't like it, so she started pulling away. Talk about an instant boner killer. It really irked me. So the woman who doesn't like to give BJ's offers up some oral to get me back to a full erection. Eventually I got to the point where we could have sex. It was decent, but I'm highly disappointed in how this turned out.

Maybe I'm not in the happiest of moods today. Maybe the resumption of healthier eating and hitting the weights hard again is getting to me since I'm still in that soreness phase. But for some reason, having her pull away from me like she did tonight because I was a little sweaty pissed me off. I'm still pissed about it. I told her how it made me feel and I get in response "I'm tired and want to go to sleep. Let's talk about this in the morning". Bullsh!t. I wanted to have it out right then and there. It hurt. It made me feel less desirable to her. IDK, I'm probably making too much out of this, but I'm angry over this.

Sorry, just had to vent.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment