Pages

Search blog and web

How to take my mind off my boyfriend?

  • Thread Starter

I know the title may sound harsh but hear me out.

My boyfriend and I recently decided to spend some time apart and not text each other as we believe we're spending too much time together and too much time texting each other, which has been putting a strain on things as we often don't know what to say anymore most of the time.

What I want to know is, how do I stop thinking about him as, much though I love him, not being able to be with him or text him is really getting me down.

The main problem is, even before I met him, I didn't have any friends, so I'm on my own all the time when I'm not in class, so I don't exactly have anyone to hang out with to take my mind off things.

Please help. It's really getting me down and I have no idea what to do!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment