Pages

Search blog and web

Billy Connolly's Big Send Off

I do not know if it has been broadcast outside of the UK but I have just had the pleasure of watching "Billy Connolly's Big Send Off" in which the now 71 year old Scottish comedian (who has Parkinson's) looks at how we view death.

I know it does not sound like a subject that lends itself to humor but I did find myself laughing out loud at time.

The section with the singer song writer Eric Idle was very good and I found myself humming "always look on the bright side of life" a moment ago which is what prompted this post.

Did anyone else see this or have anything that would like to say.

Billy Connolly’s Big Send Off, ITV, review: 'a brave enterprise' - Telegraph

Eric Idle - "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" - STEREO HQ - YouTube

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment