Pages

Search blog and web

Ex stalking/harassing

I wish there was a category for this, but I can't seem to find one so I'm going to post here.

Does anyone else have experience with their ex stalking and harassing them?

I can't get a restraining order at this point because I don't have enough documented evidence. The police referred me to a domestic abuse counselor who told me everything will be alright. I don't need a hug. I need some answers.

I am not an advocate of firearms...in fact they scare me to no end. But for the first time in my life I'm considering purchasing one and learning how to shoot it. I'm also going to be looking for a self defense class.

Any suggestions? What do you do when the police can't/won't help you?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment