Pages

Search blog and web

Why is my brain doing this??

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

Basically I've been talking to this girl for quite sometime now, and we both really like each other but as we've been getting closer, I've started to pick faults in her appearance (not faults but looking at pictures and thinking meh that looks a bit weird and picking up on things that aren't perfect etc.) and this is the same girl who a few weeks ago I could not fault her at all on anything and thought she was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. Now I know some of you will read this and think what an idiot etc. its not all about looks, and I know that I really like everything else about her too. and I'm guessing my heads just doing this to find a way out of a possible relationship cause its unknown territory/I'm scared maybe? I don't know... but what I do know is I really like her and want to stop myself thinking like this and if anyone knows how to stop it it'd be much appreciated, as I don't want it to get in the way of anything as I know from before that I've do ne the same thing and searched for faults in someone as we got closer - although that time it didn't go anywhere so wasn't such a problem.

Thanks for any help its much appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment