Pages

Search blog and web

What do you think? Where is this going with her?

  • Thread Starter

Ok some advice. I'm going crazy here. I have been dating a foreign girl I met for about 4 weeks, like once a week and we make out every date :) (I also kissed her when I first met her in the bar)

Now I am usually a very horny, one night stand guy and I enjoy that. I am not going to deny this. And we go for drinks alot and she said she likes me. On the second time she came to mine I did try to have sex with her but she pushed me off and said it was too early fair enough.

Now its 4 weeks in, I think about her a lot, but do you think it could also be because I have not had sex with her? She doesn't seem to have many interests and can be quite sensitive sometimes. She is also very pretty and not very materialistic (shes Czech). She also doesn't initiate texts but responds pretty fast. So do you think she still has interest in me maybe playing hard to get?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment