Pages

Search blog and web

good cock vs evil cock

  • Thread Starter

I go clubbing with girls and quite often I see men standing by the side with a pint grinding himself onto the back of her, eye balling them thinking they can throw up some ****ty dance moves in the exchange for sex.

I always have tell to away, a man once lifted up his shirt too show us what he was packing, trying to impress the girls I told him your boobs don't impress me. I literally have to tell these to go away, as a man I hate seeing my friends treated like that so I feel very protective over them.

Because of my nice ways I get good female attention meaning I get sex like it comes from a tap. My penis has became a temple, seriously I understand why a lot men get turned down. Acting desperate and creepy gets you nowhere, actually have a normal conversation and you might get somewhere.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment