Pages

Search blog and web

Taking it Personally

Just wondering if there are any other men out there who take it as personal hit if you can't get your woman to climax.

After a long time of him not caring/taking care of my needs consistently, things are different now and he always wants to make sure to please me when we have sex. Which I am thankful for.

But if something happens such as him losing it too soon, I'm sore, it's too hot, etc. And for some reason I can't get there it makes him really upset.

I realize things don't always work out perfectly. But he takes it very personally. He mopes, apologizes over and over, and seems to act like I am disappointed in him, or going to strangle him.

He is so caught up in how he performs sexually. Any other guys like this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment