Pages

Search blog and web

living in hell

need help here
me and my wife haven't even been married for a year yet and last Saturday i had a gut feeling something wasn't right so i checked her phone and she was hiding a guys number under a girls name and they have been talking EA i guess so i blew up on her and she left and hasn't been home since then she took our 2 kids and left.BTW she blames me for it .we have been talking on the reg and she tells my sister that we are reconciling but she is still at her moms and hasn't ever told me that she wants to work on or relationship just that we need to work on our selves.the other guy still calls even thou she said it isn't like that.
i can see my daughter wants to come home which i visit daily my son could careless.he is only 3 my daughter is 8
but anyway we have been together for 9 years had good times and bad
we havent had sex it a few weeks something is going on with my body getting it checked out on monday

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment