Pages

Search blog and web

in a relationship but exchange a glance with someone of the opposite sex...

  • Thread Starter

General question - anyone who's in a relationship... When you're out and about and exchange *more than* a glance with a hot member of the opposite (or same I guess - don't mean to exclude) sex - does it make you question things at any level? Or would you say it shouldn't effect a strong relationship?

I, a straight male with a gf of 3 years, would say I get looks from girls who are sexually more attractive than my gf. The grass is always greener and all that, but I can't shake the feeling, sometimes for a few hours, that at that moment i'd have liked to be single so I could pursue said girl... Thoughts?

I guess I'm gonna get slammed for this, but that would confirm something for me, so bring it on either way

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment