Pages

Search blog and web

Need some advice from you lovely lot

Hey guys n gal

I've been recommended this board so please treat a newbie nice :) I am based in the UK so am not sure if the law is different between other countries but felt it important to state that.

Anyway, 3 1/2 months ago, after near 15 years together and near 10 years married, my wife hit me with a bombshell that she no longer loves me and wants to separate. She had spoken to her family and friends about her reasons but never the most important person... me..

I have my reasons why she says she has fallen out of love with me and if anyone would like to know I can put them down.

There is no one else involved.

Since February 10th, she has turned into a complete and utter lier and the things she has come out with to both friends and her solicitor are simply untrue and soul destroying.

Anyway, the question is, She walked out with the children without me knowing all within 30 minutes for no good reason.

We moved to the house before we were married, I put in £30k of my own money as way of deposit and it is ONLY my name on the deeds and ONLY my name on the mortgage.

I have always maintained that she is due some money either if I buy her out or if I sell the home.

I have today received a land registry act that basically means that she has a financial interest on the house.

She does not pay anything towards the house since she left on March 17th. This includes all the ongoing matrimonial bills that I am still paying. She is refusing to pay any maintenance for either the house or the 2 children. We split the children 4/3 days per week but she has them for an extra night each week hence why she got awarded the tax credits.

My question is, can she force me to sell the house? I know she is due a lump sum but as I can hardly afford to live here by myself as she is not paying any money towards the upkeep, this is the childrens security, their home that they know and love, their school is just round the corner as are their family and friends. Would the court take that into consideration or would the court just say tough... it needs to be sold?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment