Pages

Search blog and web

Why do I always go cold on girls?

  • Thread Starter

Male, 21, never had a girlfriend, but had lots and lots of opportunities to.

Over the past five or six years i've had around 20 girls take an interest in me, and i'm fairly certain for three quarters of those I could have gotten into a relationship with them if i'd gone through with it.

Problem is i've always showed an interest back then their friends always get excited about "when i'm going to ask them out" but i never do. Something in me changes my mind or feels unsure about whether I want commitment after a few weeks.

I ask this because it's happening again recently; a girl i've known a few months has taken an interest in me. She always uses me as a pillow when we're out somewhere, laughs at all my silly jokes and this week started wrapping her arms around me and holding my hand.

I considered whether I want a relationship or not. On one hand i could see myself with her. On the other hand i'm just not crazy enough about her to know I could go along with it without wanting to dump her after a month and frankly, it wouldn't be fair to ask her if she wanted to make it official knowing i feel this way.

Where am i going wrong here? I feel i'll be single forever because I have these wacky commitment/going cold on people thing.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Edit or turn off Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment