Pages

Search blog and web

Afraid of having sex....Help!

I'm afraid of being touched and absolutely mortified by the idea of having sex. I've had a couple of boyfriends and even though I really liked them I broke up with them as soon as I thought that the relationship has progressed enough for us to have sex.

I've always though this was irrelevant but from ages 7 to 10,this guy made me perform oral sex on him and would kiss and touch me. I've always thought that this did not effect me in any way. I didn't know what was happening at the time and he never hurt me. He made it seem like a fun "adultish" game and I felt kind of proud that I was part of an "adult" thing. Like I was in a secret club or something. Lately I've been wondering whether it was because of this that I'm afraid of sex. I'm also generally really awkward in social situations.

Any advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment