Pages

Search blog and web

Am I fat or ugly? *pics*

Hi,

I've got quite a weird body type for a guy to have. I'm 28 inch waist.
I'm 5ft 11 and half (basically 6 foot). I think I have female body you see in those old paintings in English houses...(which is a bad thing). Or maybe a body of a greek goddess (which is also bad because I'm a guy). I've thought about going the gym to gain lean muscle and lower my body fat. People stare at me a lot when I'm out as well...

Do you think I have potential to have a good body overall? Or will I always be ugly?


Click image for larger version.     Name:	nAVINpG.jpg   Views:	0   Size:	80.4 KB   ID:	234612



Click image for larger version.     Name:	JzJxgVA.jpg   Views:	0   Size:	34.9 KB   ID:	234613

Click image for larger version.     Name:	3Idz2Kh.jpg   Views:	0   Size:	89.8 KB   ID:	234614

Help??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment