Pages

Search blog and web

Update

So yesterday hubby told me that I should move out with my daughter by the end of this month.

He made it clear that he is done with Marriage and woman. He said in fact he doesn't concider me as his wife and from that moment I started looking for a place to say cause month end is in 2\3 weeks. He told me to not pick him up from work.
When I got home after work I took a bath cause I was planning to go to the gym so I decided that I should rather go to a friend who works in property business to help find a place to stay on my way to my friend she asvided that she can't meet with me. So I decided to take my last R200 that I have for this weeks trasport budget and put in petrol then went past my other friend. just to clear my head.

Hubby then calls me at 20:25 and tells me that he is the head of the house and I should be back home before 20:30 and my friends place is like 10+- kilometres away so by the time I got home he locked and left the key at the door so I cannot open with my key.

I was so scared that I didn't know if I should knock or just stand there eventually I knocked after 5 knocks he opened and asked "What did I say to You?" he let me in and told me that we should show each other who the man is (as in fight him).

He went and got a belt pushed me to the sitting room and he wanted to hit me but he would make the belt go half way I was so terrified that I kept on shielding myself then he lifted me up to get me outside the house and leave I told him I need to get my clothes for work he said he doesn't care and his hand came towards me like he wanted to slap me on the face again I ducked.

Then ran to the bedroom he dragged me on the floor from the bdroom across the sitting room then he decided that I should pack my stuff he is taking me to my mothers place.

He drove me and wanted to drop me 8 kilometres away from my mom's then he decided my mom will complain that he left me on the road. He took me to my moms and he told my mom that: I return home late, I dont cook, don't clean and I do not talk to him.

Last time I checked he was giving me silent treatment, when he is angry he doesn't eat my food and he said I wasnt his wife anymore earlier so whats the fuss about

It's like he likes me better when I'm miserable, weak and vulnerable I don't know if it makes him feel powerful or what exactly.
why am I still even here? :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment