Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know how to ask girls out?

  • Thread Starter

I really struggle with my self image/confidence and I guess a fear of rejection. I've previously been in a 2 year relationship so I don't really know how I've managed to get to this point as I was fine before.

To use an example I currently am rather into a girl from my course. I have known her since first year, I am now in third, and I've steadily grown to like her more and more. In second year on a field trip to an Italian city I pretty much fell for her and felt we got on really well; I wasn't imagining it, we just connected great!

Upon return I found out she had a boyfriend, so naturally I was pretty bummed but just got on with things. My feelings for her still haven't really gone away and I have now recently found out that over the summer holidays they split. I feel as though this is my opportunity to make something of this but I'm just stuck on what to do.

I message her occasionally, always say hi when I see her around university and we recently both went to a party and I hung out with her pretty much all night. I don't know how she feels about me, but I know that I think shes great and being around her makes me really happy. I rarely feel this way about people at all. However I don't know where to go from here, I am so nervous about taking the 'next step' (not really the best way to put it) that I have just found myself avoiding it. I also haven't really had any time with her alone, so not felt comfortable with other people around to speak to her candidly.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I just feel incredibly out of practice and not sure how to progress or what would be the correct thing to say?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment