Pages

Search blog and web

Facebook. Is it better to be direct or take my time with a girl I like?

  • Thread Starter

Long time ago I was reading an article how not to stay in a friend-zone, that when meeting a girl, the guy has to express his intentions; such as wanting a relationship. He should hint her that he likes her etc, but how much hinting is too much? Because on the other side no one wants to be pushy or creepy.

So I wonder, when talking to a girl on Facebook, who is 19 years old , and that I met about a week ago in a pub, is it better to be direct or should I take my time? So far we were having a friendly conversation, but if I would like more what would I say without being weird... I could just go direct and ask if she has someone, ask her out for some coffee, drinks, food? I am not very experienced in this, so I guess I'd happily grab a few hints.

She is a two years younger than me, I am 21.
Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment