Pages

Search blog and web

Nice Guys Are Boring?...

  • Thread Starter

Firstly Im a male, and I enjoy girls. I sort of have more than one girlfriend, but thats me. I have been accused of being a player but im not, and yes I am the sort of person who if the girl does not want to sleep with me, I wont be interested in her. Trust me im not a pr***, most guys are like that, whether they admit it or not. All guys want sex, trust me.

ANYWAY during ONE of these stupid arguments that girls bring up, she was saying guys like me (GUYS LIKE ME? WHAT?) take advantage of girl's emotional needs to get what they want? erm...

Seriously?

Anyway I said if you think im a d*** theres like hundreds of nice guys out there, she said well nice are guys are boring.

I wont say what happened with the rest of the argument, but I was very surprised to hear that. Firstly I thought nice guys were what girls wanted because they are nice and secondly I was surprised because I always thought I was a nice guy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment