Pages

Search blog and web

Just Sign the Damn Divorce Papers!!

:scratchhead: In May my STBXW came to me and said that "She Needed Space....." So I moved out without putting up a fight. We have a 4 year old son that we agreed to have shared custody.

Since our separation, I have reflected on our relationship and have decided that it sucked and I would rather be divorced than separated. Since we have only been married for 5 years I emailed her the paperwork to finalize a divorce and she wont sign them.

In fact she ignores the filing. What the hell is she thinking and why is it that many of our STBX's won't finalize what they have started. If they don't want us in their lives why hold on to us when we ask for our freedom just as they did?? Frustrated. Help

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment