Pages

Search blog and web

Scrambled Egg Brain

Scrambled egg brain… anyone??
It's been almost 3 weeks since my husband moved out. The first few days I was a complete mess. Crying uncontrollably, not eating, I started smoking again. Since then, my appetite is still a bit off but coming back slowly but I am starting to feel a little better. My mind is slowing down and not spinning in me in a million different directions as often. I still have a long way to go. I'm still not over him and I'm still holding on the tiny string of hope that time apart could help us work through our issue and help us to rekindle in the future. I am trying to focus on myself and getting all my ducks in a row right now. BUT!! I have scrambled egg brain. In the past few weeks of doing this single mom thing and taking care of the home on my own, I have; gotten on/off wrong exits, gotten on wrong highway ramps, missed appointments, forgot to do things, lost my keys, sent a package that I sold on eBay to the wrong buyer, made errors at work, put conditioner in the bottle of hair dye instead of the color solution, etc. I feel like I am starting to grip and get my mind back yet I keep making blunders that remind me that I'm not all together yet!! I feel like my strength is being tested almost every day!! Some days I feel like I'm only a hop, skip and a jump from being locked in a padded room!! Is this a normal phase? Has anyone else experienced scrambled egg brain?? Please tell me it will pass soon!! It's costing me time and money! Ugh!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment