Pages

Search blog and web

Is this a general trust issue? Need other women's insight!a

First of all, I have been married about five years. My husband's libido leaves much to be desired, and I am often having to "service" myself. He has told me that he is only able to make love about once a week, but it usually ends up being 10 days or even two weeks before we do. I spent most of these years with him suggesting fun things to try, sent him a few articles to read, etc.

The other day I was cleaning in his office (man cave) and found evidence that he has been masturbating. Now don't get me wrong - we both do it, but I am puzzled as to why he is hiding it from me. We had a sort of loose agreement that if he has masturbated recently he would let me know; because his libido is so much lower than mine this will mean an even longer wait for sex if he has. So when he lets me know I won't hang around hoping when he is unable. Then I can just take care of it myself (which makes me sad because I would much rather make love with him) When I found the evidence ( a towel) I didn't mention it just casually asked if had done so lately. So he said no. He has told me that he doesn't mind telling me when he does it, so why he is now lying I don't understand.

I don't like being lied to because it makes me wonder if he is lying about other things, too. He knows that I have trouble telling when people are lying, as well. I feel kind of down and also shut out from what may be going on. I also found that he has resumed taking a prescription drug that he had stopped taking but is also concealing this from me.

Am I just paranoid, or have I married a liar? Is this a sign of trouble ahead? I would love input!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment