Pages

Search blog and web

New baby and husband wont give it up!

I am just over three weeks postpartum and want to have sex! But he refuses saying its not time yet and that i need to heal. I have told him that i am fine now but he makes other excuses like "you need to be on birth control". That is a fair argument, considering that two children within 13 months has been heavy.
The issue is we didnt have sex for about two months before i gave birth either. He didnt try and i didnt either because i was so uncomfortable. He told me he doesnt really find pregnant women attractive, which seemed like a legitimate answer. So it has been a looong time. We used to have sex almost daily, and im getting frustrated. When pregnant with baby number one sex was constant before(always me initiating) and ASAP after birth. I decided to look on here for similar situations, but all i find is the female partner is usually the one who refuses sex. Is this normal around the birth of a child or is this something else?

Not sure if this is relevant but I am 24, he is 30.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment