Pages

Search blog and web

Having problems with a girl...

  • Thread Starter

Well… Hi. I'm a boy if you haven't guessed and I've known this girl for around 2 years and we've became really good friends and are now in the same friendship group at sixth form. The thing is I used to really really like her whilst we were at school but knew she didn't feel the same so decided not to torture myself and get over it which I did….

However, since starting sixth form we've became closer and she makes signs (such as being close to me/ holding hands sometimes/ flirting) but refers to us as best friends. I feel like she sometimes is trying to hint for more but I can't really find out if thats what she wants.

Even worse I've started to get attached again. Am I in the dreaded friend zone with hew as we had been before or not. It feels different this time around….

Any advice…?!?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment