Pages

Search blog and web

I think i did right?

Hi All,
I've been dating a guy for a couple of months and things started off well. Into the second month I noticed he was getting a bit flaky and secretive and I was having my doubts.

This morning he text me and said "I don't think we are right for each other and I'm just not feeling it, I'm sorry" blah, blah, blah, he wished me the best of luck. I was a little shocked, but not heartbroken given the time frame.

So I replied. "There's no need to apologise, I agree, I wasn't feeling it either, it's for the best, wishing you all the very best for the future". He came back immediately, with, "That's good then, please delete my number!" He would never have expected that from me, I think I did right?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment