Pages

Search blog and web

Freshers - really like guy but he's so unfriendly to me!

  • Thread Starter

So there's this guy on my course who, for some reason, I keep obsessing over. I met him on the first day and we chatted for about 5 minutes, and sat next to him in a lecture, so I really don't know him that well, but you know how you can just click with someone? I immediately felt like he's my sort of person and we could get on really well.
He, however, has become really unfriendly towards me. He's nice to everyone else, it seems to just be me. Like, if I'm hanging out in a group and he joins with a group he'll never talk to me but often talks to the others and seems really friendly. On one our nights out he'd greet people and try and remember their names etc but seems to positively ignore me. I just don't get it - I haven't done anything, and everyone is usually friendly in freshers!
The other thing is that I've sometimes caught him staring at me, in a couple of lectures and our common room thingy. How shall I proceed?

TLDR: Really like this guy who I've only chatted to twice, he's really unfriendly towards me but have caught him staring at me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment