Pages

Search blog and web

Rumours about this guy liking me and he thinks I've started them?

  • Thread Starter

Hi guys,

There's this guy at my school and we began talking over the summer about NCS (we both did it). He was nice then rude to me randomly at times and apparently it means that a guy likes you so I didn't do anything but carry on talking to him. He started school with me last month and he used to call my name out randomly at school and I would sometimes catch him staring at me. At around that time my mates told me that there were rumours going around that he liked me. I didn't say anything until a few days ago, when he texted me asking me why I've been spreading rumours about him liking me and staring at me. He said that I had issues, I was ugly, he had standards and that he didn't care. I said back that if he didn't care about the rumours why was he confronting me but he ignored what I said. I kept on saying I hadn't done it but he said many "sources" had told him that I was spreading it around although he wouldn't tell me who told him. He also made his sister stop talking to me a nd at school he can't look at me in the eye. Then I had to meet him today for ncs and when he saw me near him, he ran off with his mates. I know this guy is immature and childish but I don't know what to do :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment