Pages

Search blog and web

Girl advice?

  • Thread Starter

Okay, so let me tell you the situation. A couple of years back there was a girl from my school who I talked to on Facebook mainly as we exchanged music and messages, and then hung out with a few times, and I really liked. After we'd been talking for a while she invited me over to watch a movie at hers, and I was pretty excited, before she cancelled on me just before I was about to leave. I was disappointed but figured maybe she just wasn't interested in me that way, because she was one of the 'popular kids' and I wasn't, and I figured maybe I had misread the situation and got a little embarrassed at myself for thinking she might have been into me. We didn't talk much after that, and haven't talked in over a year, and I figured she was just ignoring me, but I'm used to rejection so I just figured I'd move on, except I'm still really into her a year odd on, and to make matters worse I stumbled on our past messages recently and realised that I was the one who didn't reply last. I've pretty much gone the past year assuming she blew me off but now I'm thinking that maybe she thinks the same thing about me. So I guess my question is, could I still have a chance here? Looking back there she may have actually been hinting that she liked me, but I suck at reading that sort of thing so I could be totally wrong. I'd like to get to know her again, to talk to her, even just as friends, but I'm worried that she might not want to talk if she spent the year thinking I ignored her. How would I go about this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment