Pages

Search blog and web

too late what to do

  • Thread Starter

Basically for about 5/6 months this guy chased me but at the time I friendzoned him and wasnt interested

Anyway during that time he waa there for me through everything even when I was testing the water by being a bit mean and he gets my weirdness and we essentially became best friends like the type where everyones like when are you gonna outha and we did sharee a few drunken giggles

Also I started gettig small feels but brcause he was the only guy in the picture all my energy went to him and the timing was never right like he was away during july I was away during august and then uni but still he would tryy and even when I went to uni fiest amd was like do you miss mee and hed be of course I miss the girl I genuinely love and want to be with

Anyway fast forward im at uni and two weeks and he says he has a gf and im just shocked at the sppeedd at which he was like to me love be with me etc to this girk even if wasnt interested but the fact is I am and its made me fully sure that I do want him like that but now im like meeehh what to do

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment