Pages

Search blog and web

She's all over me after not talking for a week???

  • Thread Starter

Got chatting to this girl, conversation was going good and then she didn't reply to one of my messages so left it at that, and moved on to other chicks.

Now recently she messaged me saying all this nice stuff about me, and how I'm so cool compared to other guys she has spoken with... it was really out of the blue...

I knew straight away she wanted me to offer her on a date, which I did... and got her number too, but now I am having second thoughts, it's just a bit weird how she started talking to me again out of nowhere!

Could she really be interested and genuine about what she said after a week of not talking? Or is it all just lies to go out for the day?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment