Pages

Search blog and web

GIRLS!!! How do I text a girl I like?

  • Thread Starter

HOW DO I MAKE HER LAUGH AND MISS ME WHEN WE'RE NOT TEXTING?

Okay here's the 8 point lowdown:

1. I meet a girl, but she's moving away soon as by the time I meet her, we're about to graduate. In terms of texts, she responds occasionally and on those occasions is enthusiastic. BUT the last few texts seem to be more about me helping her to shop for last minute leaving things and she doesn't turn up on the day she tells me. When she moves abroad, her UK number is no longer valid.

2. When she moves abroad and starts working, we communicate on an instant messenger (IM) between our offices daily. She initiates nearly all of the time and flirts with lots of banter.

3. I then get another job and take it. I tell her and give her my email. For some reason I couldn't summon the will to ask for her whatsapp number. BUT the emails get delivered to her IM feed, so it's like IMing.

4. I try the email IM communication, but find I'm initiating all the time and she hardly responds. I give it a few months as I wean myself off this crush. Then I cave as I miss her when I see a picture of her on my linkedin.

5. I send email, we have a conversation throughout the day as messages bounce back and forth. But she leaves me hanging at the end of the day. Frustrated I decide that's it. Then she initiates the very next day to my surprise.

6. The following week I muster the courage to send her an message and then ask her whether she uses whatsapp. She responds and gives me a number.

7. I text her on the weekend in the evening. She responds after 20 minutes, but given the time difference I don't see it till morning. I respond. Within another 3 hours she responds and laughs at the joke and ends with a u too!

8. I don't know what to do.. am nervous to text her on whatsapp in case she ignores me. I can see that she is pretty active throughout the day.


How should I text her? She is 5 hours behind in terms of time difference. How do you text a girl and get her heart racing for you and so she wants to have a conversation and initiate?

It seemed much easier on the IM chat where we bantered. But I can't seem to bring myself to whatsapp her whilst she's at work for fear of no response.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment