Pages

Search blog and web

I'm not his girlfriend....

  • Thread Starter

I'm pretty hurt and upset right now and don't know if I am over reacting or not.

I've been dating a guy for two months and everything is going really well. We spend so much time together and I genuinely like seeing him and no one has made me feel this happy in a long long time.

The problem is that he refuses to say I'm his girlfriend (despite the fact we are exclusive) and whenever we meet his friends they naturally say "aww is this your girlfriend" and he replies "no, the girl I am seeing."

I brought it up and he just ignored my comment but it's actually upsetting me....does this mean he doesn't see the relationship as being one as I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment