Pages

Search blog and web

How to dance with girls in clubs?

  • Thread Starter

Ok, this is kind of a weird question but I'm a somewhat socially inept geeky guy and don't have that much experience with clubbing. TSR might not exactly be the best place for this question but I could do with some advice. :p

Specifically I've hada few experiences where girls seem interested but I'm not sure how to initiate things. In particular they sort of dance half next to me/half in front of me (like they want to go in front of me but are shy) and I just sort of stand there awkwardly. I have a feeling I'm meant to grind from behind or something, but that seems kinda weird. Surely it would make more sense to dance face to face up close? How does one go from dance behind them to facing them? No one teaches you this stuff!

Super confused and super awkward... :lol:
Advice from both guys and girls welcome!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment