Pages

Search blog and web

Shouldn't I be missing them?

  • Thread Starter

I'm posting here so I can post anon.
Since moving 250 miles to uni a month ago, I haven't had any feelings towards home. The first night I was a bit upset and did cry a little when they left but other than that, I haven't given it a thought.
I don't miss home, I don't even want to go back home for Christmas and would rather stay here at uni and spend Christmas with my boyfriend. (My boyfriend and I were long distance for a few years before uni).
I'm just so confused. Is this heartless? Shouldn't I be missing home? Why have I got no feelings at all towards home and my family?
They're coming to see me next week, but I'm just completely neutral and void of emotion!! :(
I just wanted to get this off my chest, but any advice I will be grateful for.
Thank you xx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment