Pages

Search blog and web

Break Up

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

So about 2 months ago now, I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 and a half years, and I am really struggling to cope.
I am only 16 so I know it sounds silly and I have so much time ahead of me, but I cannot get rid of my feelings for him. 2 and a half years is a long time to spend with someone.

The annoying thing, is that he seems to be getting along just fine. We do still speak a bit as we both agreed cutting each other completely out would not be ok, and would be way too drastic. He and I go to different colleges, and his college seems to have parties every weekend and he goes to them all and has a brilliant time, whilst I'm left at home by myself.

The reason we broke up is because he cheated on me a few times whilst extremely drunk, and in result of this, I have lost all self esteem/confidence. I feel like everyone is on his side and no-one cares about the fact I am hurting extremely bad. I have not felt happy when doing what should be fun things such as being with friends, and I miss him like crazy.

We've both been invited to a Halloween party for our whole year, and the girls that he kissed will also be there. I am completely dreading this as I don't want to see him be with anyone else, that would be too hard to handle - however I don't want to miss this party, as it is an opportunity to see all my friends who have gone to a different college to me.

Can anyone suggest any way's I could start getting over him? Or start to feel better about myself? As at the moment, I really do not feel happy.

(Sorry about the long description!)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment