Pages

Search blog and web

Is my husband being honest with me? PLEASE HELP!

My husband and I have been working on our marriage. We collectively agreed not to masturbate so we can get closer to each other. To get to the point, I found semen stains on his side of the sheets that were absolutely not there yesterday. I made it clear to him that I would make love to him last night... with body language. But he told me he was tired and wanted to sleep. Normally he snuggles up to me so tight, I am sweating. He has been close to me like that for so long, I've grown accustomed to sleeping that way... last night I didn't sleep so well. He was way over on the other side of our King Sized bed, turned away from me, when I tried to snuggle him and hold his hand, he quickly grabbed it and moved it away from where I was going to put it. He had the corner of the sheet so tightly held in his grasp, I thought he would never change position. But he did. He rolled onto his stomach. Both of these positions are strange for him. I asked him... and even cried to him... why was he so far away? I told him I didn't get any sleep. He told me he was sorry and kissed me goodbye for work. Later, after I fed our baby, I went to lay her down next to me, and the corner of the sheet that was clutched so tightly in his hand was covered in semen stains. As well as the spot on the bed where he would have masturbated. He swears up and down that he didn't do it consciously. But why would someone completely change their sleeping pattern and move my hand so I couldn't feel the wetness, and try to hide, if they weren't consciously making a decision? We had just made love the night before and he made it obvious he wasn't interested in sex last night... or was he? But just not with me? Could he be telling the truth, or is he lying to me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment