Pages

Search blog and web

I slept with someone else.

  • Thread Starter

So for a while, I've been really unhappy with my GF of two years, so I move away to uni and I meet this girl who I have an instant chemistry with, who also happens to have a BF she's very unhappy with (which is why I think we connected so well) ! I realize that I've destroyed my relationship, I can never come back from the guilt that I feel for what I've done and I'm not going to try and condone it, what I did was wrong. I've decided to leave my girlfriend, because frankly I just don't trust myself anymore and she deserves better, but I'm also deciding to not tell her the full truth-I'm telling her that I want to leave because I'm unhappy (which is true) and it simply isn't going to work, but not that I cheated on her, I'm going to do this because I feel that she doesn't deserve to go through that level of emotional pain just because of one drunken mistake. Although this sounds like a contradiction-I still very much care about her, which is why I don't want her to suffer.
Tomorrow, I'm going to see her and I'm going to leave her.
I know what I did was wrong and I'm not asking for anyones approval, I am however asking that people remain open minded to my story as I need advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment