Pages

Search blog and web

How to meet guys

  • Thread Starter

Hi,
So basically I go to an all girls' school and I'd like to meet guys, preferably as a boyfriend or even just as a friend since I'm going off to uni. Not really looking for anything serious but who knows!

I don't go to parties (never get invited) and my friends don't exactly know many guys either so they wouldn't be able to set me up or anything, hence it makes it difficult to meet new guys. I'm quite inexperienced (never dated) and at 17 I feel kinda annoyed that I've missed out on typical 'teen' experiences, hence why I'd like to meet someone. I'm also awkward and don't really know how to flirt with everyone. To add to that, surrounded by girls who have dated, I've never been hit on (creepy guys in their 20s don't count) and so confidence is a little low. I prefer guys from a different ethnic origin to me, such as Caucasian, don't really know why, but I'm open. I'm just looking for ways to meet guys for someone who isn't very sociable.

So any advice? how do you meet guys and get them to go out with you without meeting them at a party etc (too young for clubbing).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment