Pages

Search blog and web

I Lovve My Husband, But Here's Why I Want to Cheat

Don't know if this appears elsewhere, but I thought I'd present it here.

Telling, concise, and honest.

I Love My Husband, But Here's Why I Want to CheatÂ*|Â*Elloa Atkinson

Would love an op-ed from the husband's perspective once his wife had shared her radical honesty.

I tried out the radical honesty thing with a partner. Was interesting. Ultimately it failed. Basically she wanted radical honesty from me not as a healthy outlet of constructively sharing feelings and building a healthy, strong, relationship without secrets.

She wanted it as a stop gap for her own issues and paranoia.

She presumed there always were secrets, or ... I wasn't being honest enough. Or my honesty wasn't in alignment with her honesty. When she started telling me what she thought I was thinking, and keeping from her ... and being utterly and completely off the mark ... I realized it wasn't actually honesty she was looking for.

I said goodbye.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment