Pages

Search blog and web

Are there many people that are near absolutely non anxious with people?

  • Thread Starter

Basically, I used to be quite nervous when approaching women and people in general. In everyday life and in the nightclubs.

Nowadays, for example, I can go into a nightclub totally sober and dance then go in for a kiss with pretty much any girl. Whether she reciprocates is another matter, but I have absolutely no anxiety most of the time. It's got to the point where I just don't give a **** about what people think and just do whatever I want (within reason). If people thought I was a loser etc, I honestly would not give a ****. In fact, in my previous job they did. I see people with insecurities and it's so painstakingly obvious how insecure they are. I don't need that negativity in my life.

This post may seem a bit dickish, but yeah, it's a difficult type of mindset/emotion to describe. It's like a type of numbness.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment