Pages

Search blog and web

My husband questions everything...

Hello, My husband and I have only been married for 6 months now. He literally questions everything i do. Where are you going? Who are you talking to? Whats wrong? And this morning.. I was attempting to have fun with him via text message saying, "Tonight when we are alone, i want to have some fun with you". He didn't question me at first, he replied with, "Ok, love you! :)". I am attempting to spice things up in our love life. I just don't want him to get bored with me. I emailed him a few hours later and said, "I can't stop thinking about you."
Well, He texted me and said, "Why are you acting different, and whats really going on?"
I don't understand why he questions me so much. I need some advice and maybe some input on this someone, please.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment